We create well-designed and easy-to-use WordPress themes, backed by speedy support and frequent updates. We have 100k+ users from around the world. Our blog reaches hundreds of thousands a month with our reviews, roundups, and guides.
Those numbers are growing. Needless to say, we could do with some help. That’s where you come in!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can apply from anywhere in the world. However, many of our roles require that you live within GMT +/-6, as we want to make it easy for our team to co-work and communicate in real-time when needed.
You’ll be hired as a contractor. Since every country has its own set of rules, you have the freedom to arrange this in the way that works best for you.
Of course you do! As a contractor, we can’t offer standard employee benefits like paid holidays, but you are free to take time off whenever needed (we appreciate a 2 week heads up so we can make sure there is coverage while you’re out).
- Complete the application questionnaire. We personally review every submission.
- If there’s a potential fit, we’ll get back to you via email with some follow-up questions.
- We set up a call to learn more about you and you can ask us questions. This will last approximately 30-45 minutes.
- In some cases — depending on the role — we’ll ask you to complete a 2 hour paid project.
- We invite you to a paid trial week so we can see if it’s a good fit — from both sides.
- If we both agree it’s a good fit, we’ll make you an offer.
Current Job Openings
- Front-End Developer
- Back-End Developer
- Project Manager (part-time)